73 Wattle Street, Point Vernon QLD 4655Sold $475,000
Immaculate Family Home.
House Sold - Point Vernon QLD
This immaculate home is only a stone throw from the water, several parks and convenience stores in the heart of Point Vernon. Offering a fresh, open, and clean appeal, this home would definitely suit a growing family.
• Four bedrooms with built in robes, master bedroom with ensuite.
• Central kitchen, dining area and living room. The kitchen is equipped with more than ample cupboards both overhead and under bench, with a view across the backyard.
• Main bathroom has bathtub, separate shower, and vanity
• Laundry and separate toilet located down a small hallway with external access.
• Bigger than average family room with built-in cupboards and external sliding door
• Rear pergola area with outdoor private shower
• Nice wide concrete driveway providing ample parking room in front and easy access to the back
• Electric gate grants access to the fully fenced rear yard.
• 6m x 6m awning plus a 9m x 6m Colourbond shed with two forward facing roller doors, a workshop area and personal access door.
• This home has neutral coloured floor covering, making it easily adaptable to any style of furniture.
• Security screens, ceiling fans and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning is installed throughout
Like to sit by a small warm fire in winter? Well, you can here with a built-in fire pit area located near the shed.
Point Vernon as a suburb has its own Medical Centre, Pharmacy, take away stores, several boat ramps and picnic areas/parks, while still being only minutes to all the major stores and conveniences that Hervey Bay has to offer.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 767 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling
- Fully Fenced