72 Anchorage Circuit, Point Vernon QLD 4655Sold $380,000
Feels like home
House Sold - Point Vernon QLD
This property has immaculate presentation that will suit any décor. The light grey and white tones of the walls and floors along with windows a plenty, this home is filled with light and always feels bright and inviting.
On offer here is a property that would make a perfect first home with potential to add personal touches and plenty of room externally to great the perfect setting for your forever home. Current features of this home are:
– Brick exterior walls with tiled roof. (Good solid structure)
– Double Colourbond shed/garage with single roller door and rear personal access door.
– Security system with sensor lights
– 3 bedrooms all with built-in panel sliding wardrobe doors, ceiling fans, two rooms offer air
conditioning including the main bedroom located at the front of the house with a feature
– Modern bathroom with double vanity, ceiling to floor wall ties and dual shower heads
– Walk through central kitchen that adjoins the dining and family rooms, while also facing the
exterior rear pergola area.
– Ceiling fans, curtains and feature pendant lighting throughout
– Security screens to front and rear doors
– Garden shed
– Side access to the fully fenced rear yard with plenty of room for another shed or even a pool
Situated in the sort after location of Point Vernon close to the water and with all major necessities only minutes away, this property is a must see to imagine your new life here.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 826 m²
- Floor Area is 130 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining