42 Tranquil Drive, Wondunna QLD 4655Sold $640,000
Immaculate Low Set Home
House Sold - Wondunna QLD
As you can see from the photos, this property is in immaculate condition, and is located in a quiet, leafy part of Wondunna just a short walk to the park off Gilston Road.
Some of the many features of the property are:
• Low set fully fenced, brick veneer home with colorbond roof
• Fully renovated glassless bathrooms, suitable for wheelchair access
• 4 bedrooms all with built in robes, tiled floors and ceiling fans
• Master with renovated ensuite, floor to ceiling tiles and walk in robe
• Ducted air conditioned throughout.
• Central kitchen / dining / living area,
• Solarhart 6.5kw solar panels with 5kw inverter installed October 2020 and solar hot water unit
• House has security screens on windows and doors
• Like cats this property also comes complete with a large cat enclosure or use as a green house.
Nestled in a small cul de sac with just a few other homes, this will be a lovely, quiet place to live or would make an excellent investment property. The property backs on to a council owned reserve so this land will not be built on, and there is a walk way in the end of the street through to a park which is perfect for the kids or pets.
Inspections are by appointment – Please contact Andrew Stevens on 0407 435 786
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 556 m²
- 2 Garage