4 Paperbark Way, Urangan QLD 4655Sold $1,200,000
Experience the unexpected
House Sold - Urangan QLD
Showcasing an endless combination of living, work and entertainment, this home will be sure to exceed your expectations. Masterfully renovated by quality builders, this design will surprise with unexpected additions.
Work and life are perfectly balanced, work from home from your quality custom-built showroom and office space. Privacy is assured with separate client access. No need for an office? This versatile space can me turned into a guest suite or teenage retreat with ease.
Leave your workday behind and this home transforms into the ultimate entertainer.
No matter the season we have you covered, as the weather cools your family and friends can gather around the fireplace and enjoy a beverage from your built-in bar.
Up for a game? Rack up the table for a round of billiards or sit back and watch your favourite sport from your smart TV.
As the season warms, outdoor entertaining is a breeze as you take a dip and cool off in your stunning magnesium swimming pool and as the sun goes down, it’s time to fire up the BBQ and create memories with your nearest and dearest.
Boats, caravans & show cars also have a home here at 4 Paperbark Way with expansive sheds easily catering for all your additional toys and projects.
• Completely refurbished home by quality builder
• Main bedroom with walk in robe
• Ensuite with double shower and his/her basin
• Kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher and large walk in pantry
• Home office with separate client access or possible guest retreat
• Fully enclosed entertaining area equipped with a built-in bar, beer and wine fridges,
built-in BBQ, fireplace & cassette air conditioner for all year comfort
• Sparkling 8 x 4m magnesium pool- less than 6 months old
• 6.6kw solar power
• All new electrical, plumbing through out
• Remote gate, solar powered with keypad
• Side access for boats, caravans and more
• 6 x 12 m 3x bay shed with toilet and power
• 24 x 12 x 4.2 m high shed, power, plumbing, sensor lighting and roller doors (car hoist
• 2586m2 block
An above average block, you’ll absolutely love this location for lifestyle and convenience. Living here you have sporting grounds, childcare centres, multiple public / private schools, supermarkets, café restaurants, medical centres & our beautiful Esplanade all within a quick 1 to 5 minute drive.
When asked what the current owners will miss most about their home they replied “Community-we have such a strong community with lovely supportive neighbours. We know we will miss our quiet little cul-de-sac community when we leave.”
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,586 m²
- 6 Garage
- Sure Safe pest management - not due now for 7 years