2 Lasiandra Court, Urraween QLD 4655Sold $579,000
When quality matters
House Sold - Urraween QLD
Why wait to build when you can move straight into this quality PJ Burns built home. Recently completed in June 2021 this stylish 3 bedroom home exudes quality and charm.
The open plan design gives you functionality to effortlessly entertain your guests whilst keeping the conversations flowing. There is nothing else to do but move in and add your own touch and style.
Located in the popular estate of Kingfisher Lakes on a 654m2 corner block this home is perfect for the first home buyer, downsizer or a home to raise the family.
• Spacious open plan living and dining area flowing through to the outdoor area- perfect for effortless entertaining
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops- the perfect balance of functionality and design
• Outdoor alfresco area- a space to enjoy your cup of tea or watch the children play
• The generous main bedroom opens up to the backyard giving light and space, complete with walk in robe and ensuite
• Additional bedrooms offer built in robes and ceiling fans
• Corner block offering a blank canvas to create your own personal play area by adding landscaping, pool or shed.
Kingfisher lakes estate is conveniently located-
• 2 minutes to the major shopping complex on Maryborough-Hervey Bay Road
• 5 minutes to variety of beaches, coasts, parks, playgrounds & esplanade restaurants
• 500 metres to Hervey Bay Golf Course and Country Club
• 10 minutes to Urangan Harbour with access to Fraser Island
• Easy access to Maryborough and Bruce Highway to Sunshine Coast & Brisbane
• Close proximity to educational facilities including primary and secondary schools, TAFE college and University of Southern Queensland
With build prices continuing to increase this is a great opportunity to get that new home feel today.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 645 m²
- 2 Garage